By providing solutions that are carefully designed, specified and presented, we can help protect your manufactured parts from scuffing and damage during manufacture, transport and storage.
- Car battery manufacturers use custom shaped covers to protect 2 meter square work-in-progress trays of battery’s during assembly
- Car interior manufacturers use bespoke masking covers to cover drop-down TV screens in car interiors – they remain on the screens through car assembly
- Car panel manufacturers use custom shaped masking covers to protect body work from scratches and scrapes throughout storage and transport to the USA.
- Motor bike manufacturers use large drawstring bags to protect entire motorbikes during storage.
- Axle manufacturers use an elasticated sleeve (draws in at both ends) to protect the middle joint of a truck axle
- Engine manufacturers use custom shaped covers to protect the manifold during an in-house automated spray cleaning process
- Hi-temperature covers protect parts of a metal tube during masking and powder coating
- Paintable covers are made from paint absorbing fabric and protect parts of a metal axle during spray painting.
- Pharmaceutical companies use a range of bespoke sized covers that are manufactured using special materials (Microporous breathable, Tyvek and Chemflex Double Coated PE).